Wifi Works!

I have tried many methods to get the wifi dongle and driver to work for a while now.  I’ve tried Ubuntu, Debian, and then tried to cross-compile the driver.  Finally, I saw this post on how to set it up with Angstrom.  So, I reloaded the latest Angstrom image, downloaded the driver from Realtek, followed the steps, and it worked!  Now, since I still don’t have a project in mind, I’m going to play around with some starter programs in the Cloud9 IDE like the one in the README.

I will update back when I have made some progress and hopefully a plan on a project.

This entry was posted in BeagleBone, Project and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s